With so many film and television projects under way in Georgia, celebrity sightings are becoming a lot more common, especially in Atlanta. Whether you’re walking on the BeltLine or browsing in Trader Joe’s, the person nearby may be your neighbor, or a cast member of "The Walking Dead."
If you’re looking for a few after-hours spots where you might see a celeb or two, check out some of these options.
- Located inside the Four Seasons Hotel, Park 75 is favorite spot for celebs and industry insiders to discuss business over cocktails. With a discreet staff, celebs can enjoy a low-key yet sophisticated night in Midtown, especially if they’re already guests at the luxurious hotel.
- For a Manhattan kind of vibe, look no further than STK, an upscale steak house known for fabulous cocktails and a tres chic atmosphere.
- Not exactly an after-hours spot, but Ponce City Market’s Central Food Hall does stay open late and is located right alongside the Atlanta BeltLine’s Eastside Trail, making it a prime hot spot for celebs to check out a unique Atlanta vibe.
- Not only are Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza the most fashionable locations in Atlanta, they also boast some of the best celeb sightings. A-listers are as drawn to those designer boutiques as us mere mortals, so don’t be surprised if you catch a glimpse of a movie star or musician buried under bundles of shopping bags.
- Known affectionately as the “Rodeo Drive of Buckhead,” the Shops Buckhead Atlanta is bursting with taste: fashion, jewelry, shoes, eyewear -- and has quickly become a new beacon of style in Atlanta. Of course it will attract celebrities as well. And a little birdie told us that there are a few who live in the high rises there, too.
- The Goat Farm is a sprawling location for artists tucked away in West Midtown. But it is also a great venue for music events and is known for hosting many concerts and live shows. Additionally, the Goat Farm has actually been the location of several movie sets, including "The Hunger Games" starring Jennifer Lawrence.
- When the food is good, the reputation precedes it and that is exactly the case with Little Italia in West Midtown. If an A-lister is in Atlanta for only a short time and requests an off-the-beaten path spot to eat some amazing food in Atlanta, a great place to recommend is Antico Pizza. The food doesn’t disappoint.
Atlanta's nightlife scene is brimming with opportunities to rub elbows with celebrities. Find your next hangout today.
Beth Clark is a writer and foodie who loves to roam around Atlanta, uncovering the city's quirky, glam, upscale and down-home character. Curiosity is her compass, and you'll find her writing on www.thecitydweller.me.