Mother’s Day is May 14, and it’s not too early to start planning. Looking for a decadent way to spoil Mom this year? We’ve picked out the creme de la creme of ideas for treating Mom to a Mother’s Day she will never forget.
Treat her to an outrageous Mother’s Day brunch.
- St. Regis Exquisite Brunch – The St. Regis is known for its elegant and exquisite Mother’s Day brunch. Held in Astor’s Court overlooking the magnificent lobby and crystal chandelier, the brunch features “impeccable service, elegant ambiance and an abundance of delectable cuisine.” Two seatings include carving stations, seafood display and extravagant dessert selection. Live music fills the wine room. $149 adults; $75 children 7 to 12; $59 children 4 to 6; free for children younger than 4.
- Lanier Islands Brunch – Really treat Mom to a “destination” brunch at Lanier Island’s delectable brunch in the Legacy Lodge’s Grand Ballroom. The executive chef and his team have mouthwatering treats planned for the buffet including egg station, salad station, hand-carved meats, exquisite desserts, special kids items and so much more. $61.95 adults; $49.95 seniors; $29.95 children 7 to 12; free for children 6 and younger.
- Ritz Carlton Brunch – Dine in the Grand Ballroom at the Ritz Carlton Atlanta and enjoy traditional breakfast selections, seasonal specialties, delectable desserts and the “unlimited champagne bar.” $125 adults; $65 children. The Ritz also offers a special Mother’s Day tea service. Served in The Gallery, the tea includes a special menu of pastries and tea sandwiches. Mother’s Day Tea $65; Children’s Tea $56.
- Here is a list of Atlanta’s favorite brunch restaurants with bottomless mimosas. Cheers.
Spoil her with a luxurious spa treatment.
- Ritz Carlton -- The Ritz offers one of the most innovative spa experiences in Atlanta, with the full Wellness Level on the ninth floor at the prestigious Ritz-Carlton Buckhead. Choose from the latest in touch, skin and body therapies in this relaxing and tranquil space.
- Four Seasons Hotel -- Designed for peace, tranquility and privacy, the Spa at Four Seasons features 10 treatment rooms, all soundproofed for a secluded retreat. The palette throughout the space mirrors nature’s calming influence allowing full relaxation and rejuvenation from the broad array of services ranging from facials to days of pampering.
- Treat Mom to one of these 8 best spas for facials in Atlanta.
Give her the perfect gift.
- Find legendary shopping at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. These malls feature some of the top retailers in the world, making them the ideal spot to find the perfect gift for Mom. How about a beautiful pair of earrings from Tiffany & Co., a Burberry scarf or a Coach bag?
- Treat Mom to a day of shopping at Atlanta's ultimate luxury shopping spot, The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. Home to the best of the best in brands and exquisite dining, a day here will be truly memorable for a mama with style and class.
Send her on a weekend getaway.
- Maybe Mom needs to get away from it all for a few days. Treat her to a relaxing getaway at Barnsley resort. With the special Mother’s Day package, Mom can spend two nights in a luxurious cottage and get pampered in the spa or take advantage an array of activities ranging from horseback riding or canoeing to golf or a bicycle ride around the gorgeous grounds. Mom can also enjoy top-notch dining in one of Barnsley’s restaurants. Treat her to a weekend sure to help relax and rejuvenate.
- Looking for even more ideas and events, check out our Mother’s Day page.
Joleen Pete lives outside Atlanta with her husband and their 4-year-old son. On the weekends they enjoy going into the city for family fun and exploration. Joleen is the professional photographer behind Joleen Pete Photography and family blogger behind Love, Joleen.