(Last updated 6/5/2020)
As we continue to monitor the changing local and global landscape around COVID-19, some restaurants are changing business hours and altering the ways they serve and deliver their food. Travel resources during this time can be found here, and our list of canceled events and closed attractions can be found here.
Update May 21: Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has extended an order which allows restaurants to sell takeout alcohol. (Previous executive orders & updates can be found at the bottom of this post.)
This list will be updated regularly. If you would like your restaurant added to this list, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Alma Cocina Buckhead: Continues to offer family style offerings and a la carte favorites to go (including 50% off beer and bottles of wine) from 5 to 8 pm nightly.
- Amalfi Pizza: Order for pick up available. Also offering beer and wine to go.
- American Cut: Temporarily Closed; During this time, 25% of all gift card sales will be going directly back to our employees to make up for lost hours
- Atlanta Breakfast Club: Delivery fees will be donated to their employee relief fund
- Atlanta Fish Market: To-Go options available
- Bacchanalia: Open for takeout only on Thursday, May 7, with dinner to-go (available via curbside pickup) from Bacchanalia. Curbside pickup at Star Provisions Market & Café beginning Tuesday, May 5.(coffee, pastry, bread, breakfast and lunch)
- Bar Mercado: Offering delivery and curbside pickup per Krog Street Market’s directions via UberEats.
- Bocado: OPEN for takeout and/or delivery! For takeout, please call our restaurant at 404-815-1399 or visit bocadoatlanta.com to place an order. For delivery, visit the DoorDash.com website. In addition to our full menu, we are featuring a selection of 'Family Dinners' for just $60 or less through DoorDash or www.bocadoatlanta.com. Each 'Family Meal' feeds up to four guests and comes with bread service, salad, a side and some of our favorite entrees like Culotte Steak, Rainbow Trout, Roasted Chicken, Double Stack Burgers and more! Plus, diners also have the option to include additional meals for the same set price.
- Bold Monk: Starting at 12pm, you can order fan favorites like the Monk Burger or 1899 pizza for dockside pickup, as well as Bold Monk beers and selected house wines.
- Buckhead Diner: Order online through Door Dash for delivery or curb-side pick up. Contactless options available.
- Bulla Gastrobar: Pick up and delivery through Uber Eats available. Free churos when you call directly for a pick up order
- Busy Bee Cafe: Order online for Pick Up/Take Out or order via DoorDash, UberEats, Postmates or Grubhub now with ZERO Delivery Fees on All Orders
- Chick-fil-A: Drive-thru and takeout orders only.
- Chops Lobster Bar: Order online through Door Dash for delivery or curb-side pick up. Contactless options available.
- City BBQ: Delivery available through Door Dash
- Cooks & Soldiers: Open for pick up or delivery. Family meals, pintxo parties, specials, & alcohol to-go are also now available.
- Corner Cafe & Buckhead Bread Company: Order online through Door Dash for delivery or curb-side pick up. Contactless options available.
- Creatwood Tavern: Curbside pick up and delivery orders can be placed between 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. To place your order at Creatwood Tavern, please call (470) 308-0824, and delivery is available through Uber Eats, Grubhub, DoorDash, Postmates. Guests can order from special to go menus or family meal options. Guests can also include discounted wines by the bottle as well as craft and domestic beers within curbside pick up orders.
- D.B.A Barbecue: Available for large to-go orders, food delivery by Chow Now via our website or Zifty, Doordash, grub hub or Uber and we can even bring it to you for curbside pick-up
- Dantanna's: Pick up and delivery available through UberEats. 50% off all beer and wine to go.
- DAS BBQ: Take out and neighborhood delivery
- District Events & Catering: Curbside Pick up; place order 48 hours in advance
- El Taco: El Taco continues to offer family style offerings and a la carte favorites to go (including 50% off beer and bottles of wine) from 5 to 8 pm nightly.
- Farm Burger: Now delivering ‘Backyard Cookout Kit’ for self-isolating Atlantans to grill at home.
- Fogo de Chao: Curbside pick up, free delivery and catering. Also offering ready-to-grill cuts.
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q: Offering catering orders of vacuum-sealed, freezer-friendly proteins like brisket, pulled pork and chicken for sale by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goldbergs Fine Foods: Now offering delivery, curb-side pick up and catering. Also offering a special Passover catering menu.
- Grindhouse Killer Burgers: $35 cook-at-home burger kit includes 8 uncooked patties, Martin's potato rolls, American cheese, grilled onions, a pint of Grindhouse Sauce, shredded lettuce and pickles.
- Gypsy Kitchen: Offering Take Out, Curbside Pick Up, and Delivery. Open daily from 11am to 9pm for carryout services including delivery within a 3 mile radius. Enjoy half priced all wine bottles & a free bottle of wine with a $50 purchase. Family style dinners available. 50% off for industry members.
- Iberian Pig: Offering delivery via UberEats from both its Decatur and Buckhead locations.
- Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q: Drive thru and to-go orders
- Kimball House: Curbside Chef Service and Togo. Cocktails available in person only.
- Kyma: Order online through Door Dash for delivery and curb-side pick up. Contactless options available.
- La Tavola: Continues to offer family style offerings and a la carte favorites to go (including 50% off beer and bottles of wine) from 5 to 8 pm nightly.
- LiveWire Coffee: Pre order coffee pick up and coffee bean delivery
- Local Three: Curbside & Carryout available
- Maggiano's Little Italy: Carry Out & online ordering available, free delivery on DoorDash orders over $15 through the end of March
- Marlow's Tavern: Curbside Delivery Available
- Mellow Mushroom: Delivery
- Mission + Market: Open for to-go and curbside delivery. They are still offering GrubHub delivery as well.
- Monday Night Garage: Offering to go beers from the walk up window on their patio, Saturdays and Sundays 1 pm to 6 pm. 25% of sales and 100% of tips will be donated to furloughed employees.
- Nancy's Pizza: Delivery and Pick Up available
- No Más! Cantina: Family Meal Special; call in or order on line; curbside pick up; beer, wine and margarita kits to go; fresh produce and some dry staples also available for pick up. Also for delivery with EZCater, Grubhub, DoorDash, or UberEats, who have reduced fees to help out.
- Palate catering | design: Door Drop services, 24 hour notice required, delivery hours 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Pricci: Online Delivery available through Door Dash
- Proof of The Pudding: Pick up and Delivery available for Friday pickups
- Public Draft House: Delivery available through Zifty and Uber Eats
- Restaurant 10: Online ordering and pick up/ delivery available
- Rocket Farm Restaurants: JCT Kitchen, Superica, The Optimist: To-go and delivery only.
- Rosie's Cafe: To-go orders, 10% to go through the end of March.
- Sotto Sotto: Will be open for to-go food pick up only 5:30 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- South City Kitchen: In addition to offering family style offerings and a la carte favorites to go (including 50% off beer and bottles of wine) from 5 to 8 pm nightly, South City Kitchen is offering a Southern brunch set for 4 for Easter Sunday.
- STK Atlanta: Offering take-out and delivery. Also available through Caviar, Postmates, and DoorDash.
- Superica: Online ordering with curbside pickup as well as delivery. The restaurants will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. - 10 p.m
- SweetWater Brewing Company: Taproom closed, Beer to go (420, G13, Stash Box, IPA, Guide Beer, Blue… all of the above); Choose from 6 family-sized meals, pick your favorite 12 pack of brews. Call us to order: 770.876.0252. Drive up to the brewery and we’ll load up your car. Hours: Weds – Sun, noon – 7 pm (takeout only)
- Taco Mac: Offering to-go orders online and by phone. Contactless drop-off options are availbable.
- Talk Of The Town Catering & Special Events: Next day home delivery between 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- The Capital Grille: Curbside Takeout featuring signature favorites, family style dinners, and uncooked hand-carved steaks. Available 12–8pm daily.
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room: Offering curb side service to go. Call and receive 10% off on all To- Go orders.
- The Pantry: You can now order from your phone, tablet or computer. You can pick a time you want food ready - and it will be waiting on the table in front of the restaurant with your name on it. You can also now order produce and protein directly from our farms and vendors.
- The Southern Gentleman: Takeout and delivery through staff, Uber Eats, and Door Dash. Open daily from 11am to 9pm for carryout services including delivery within a 3 mile radius. Also featuring half off all wine bottles. Free bottle of rosé all day Saturdays/Sundays 11-3pm with takeout or curbside pickup order of 2 or more brunch entrees.
- The Varsity: Take out only.
- Thrive: We will gladly take your order to go and contact you when it is ready to be picked up.
- Tin Lizzy Cantina: Order online and use code 5off for $5 off your first order
- Tiny Lou's: Offering a special takeout menu with curbside pickup. In addition, pastry chef Claudia Martinez is selling pastries which she will hand-deliver within 15 miles of the restaurant. Pastries are also avaialble for pickup and 100% of proceeds will support Tiny Lou’s employees.
- Try Hungry: A variety of fresh family-style meals prepared by top local chefs for only $12.50 per person. Super stringent food preparation and no-contact delivery service. Food is already cooked and delivered cold, ready to reheat or refrigerate, with reheating instructions to ensure food safety. Meal plan offerings allowing you to order for several days or weeks at a time. Not only does HUNGRY donate one meal to Feeding America for every 2 meals purchased, but we are also donating HUNGRY@Home meals to local people in need.
- Tuckers Catering: Now offering curbside and delivery. Hours of operation Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 11-3 for pickup & delivery (limited). Call 770-248-0686 OR 678-698-4619 to order.
- U Restaurants (Fritti, Novo Cucina & Escorpion): To-go food pick up only.
- Varuni Napoli: Offering take out and delivery through DoorDash ChowNow and UberEats. Visit their Midtown location, and you’ll experience their cool take out window located near the main entrance on Monroe Drive.
- Whitehall Tavern: Curbside pick up and delivery orders can be placed between 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. To order from Whitehall Tavern, please call (404) 842-1010, and delivery is available through Uber Eats, Postmates, Grubhub. 20% service charges will be added to each to go order with all fees benefiting Creatwood Tavern and Whitehall Tavern’s staff. Guests can order from special to go menus or family meal options. Guests can also include discounted wines by the bottle as well as craft and domestic beers within curbside pick up orders.
- Wild Heaven Beer: Both Avondale and West End locations are offing Beer-to-go and gift certificates. West End location Comida Fina is offering food to go and special ""Emergency Taco Kits. Updated hours are: Avondale: everyday 1pm to 6pm. West End: everyday 12 pm to 8 pm.
Update Effective April 27: As of Monday, April 27, restaurants throughout Georgia will be allowed to reopen and offer in-person dining using social distancing guidelines set forth by the governor's office. Until then, numerous restaurants continue offering delivery and take-out services.
March 20 Update: Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has signed an executive order allowing bars and restaurants to serve alcohol during the Take-Out only period. More info here.
March 19 Update: Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has declared a state of emergency and signed several executive orders, including limiting restaurants to delivery and take-out service only. Bars and nightclubs that do not serve food must close. More updates are included here.