Explore Atlanta without leaving your home on a new Virtual Bike Tour (ATL FlyCycle). Bike and fly through the city's unique neighborhoods to discover what makes Atlanta so pedestrian-friendly. Pedal through Downtown's convention district and soar through the trees of Midtown's local parks. Here's a preview of some of the stuff you'll see along the way.
1) The Olympic Rings at Centennial Olympic Park commemorating the 1996 Summer Games in Atlanta. Can you spot the Waffle House in the background?
2) The big bottle cap marks the spot. The World of Coca-Cola sits in the sunny Pemberton Place green space in Downtown Atlanta.
3) Liftoff and soar through the park and see Downtown's Ferris wheel SkyView Atlanta (left) and CNN Center (right), which offers behind-the-scenes tours.
4) Continue flying through Downtown over Atlanta's sports venues State Farm Arena, home of the Atlanta Hawks, and Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United soccer team.
TAKE THE FULL RIDE THROUGH DOWNTOWN ATLANTA
5) Does the Swan House at Atlanta History Center look familiar? Not only is it one of Atlanta's oldest mansions, but it's also President Snow's mansion in the "Hunger Games" trilogy.
TAKE THE FULL RIDE THROUGH BUCKHEAD
6) The Atlanta Botanical Garden's Dorothy Chapman Fuqua Conservatory houses nine species of plants and five species of frogs.
7) Divided into four quadrants, Piedmont Park's Active Oval provides a green space for Atlanta locals to play club sports and exercise.
8) Hover over the park to see a photogenic skyline full of hotels and businesses. Can you spot the W Midtown Hotel?
TAKE THE FULL RIDE THROUGH MIDTOWN ATLANTA
9) The Atlanta BeltLine passes right by Ponce City Market (top right), where you'll find restaurants, stores, and fun rooftop theme park Skyline Park.
TAKE THE FULL RIDE ON ATLANTA BELTLINE
You'll go up, up and away while remaining on your sofa.
T.J. Jackson is a digital marketing specialist at Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau.