Atlanta's famous hospitality is evident even before you visit for your reunion. The reunion services staff at Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau is here to help make your reunion memorable for everyone involved. ACVB will assist you in every aspect of planning and provide quick, unbiased help to locate the right ingredients for a successful reunion.
ACVB offers hands-on guidance and direction to make the planning process easy. Below are some of the reunion services and tools that are available to help you plan an unforgettable reunion.
- Hotel Selection Assistance: Search for a hotel that suits all your needs by choosing your desired amenities or location. Contact our reunion services staff to help you narrow down your choices further, arrange a site inspection or to discuss special needs your group might have.
- Venue Selection: Search for unique venues, meeting/party spaces and parks or recreational areas that are available in Atlanta and surrounding areas. Contact our reunion services staff to answer questions about amenities and the reservation process.
- Vendor Selection: Search for vendors and service providers in and around the Atlanta area offering services including catering, entertainment, florists, photographers and more.
- Reunion Workshops: Hosted twice per year, these complimentary workshops give planners the opportunity to learn all of the aspects involved in planning a reunion from a panel of experts and by networking with various hotels, specialty vendors and caterers. Our reunion services staff explains the process of planning your reunion from the very start and how to use our online tools to help you through every step.
- Submit an RFP (Request for Proposal)
- Promotional Items and Brochures: Promotional items such as t-shirts, pins and stickers and Visitors Guides are available for pre-reunion mailings or to give to guests upon their arrival. View and order promotional items and brochures for your event.
- Additional Services and Offerings made available by Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau include:
- Welcome Letters from the Governor and Mayor
- Name Badges
- Maps to make getting to Atlanta and getting around easy
- Promotional ideas and activity suggestions to make your reunion more fun
- Genealogy charts
- Transportation and shuttle bus provisions can be arranged
- Guides or tours of local attractions can be arranged
Planning a reunion involves a variety of options to consider and ACVB's services and staff are readily available to assist every step of the way. Contact us for assistance.
50 Fun Things
Squeeze 50 fun things to see and do into your
Atlanta CityPASS is your ticket to five top attractions.